Ensuring the Best Experience
At Diva Beauty, we go out of our way to make sure our valued clients have the best experience possible, from the minute they enter our doors to the moment they leave our incomparable Beauty Salon. Please take a moment to review our policies to ensure you understand our operations procedures. If you have any questions, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Visiting the salon
Please come alone and do not bring any children
Payment is cash or card. Once the booking fee is paid this comes off your bill on the day of your treatment
Due to cleaning of the premises in between clients I am unable to see anyone who is early or late
I prefer Phones to be kept in bags and away from the treatment bed and kept on silent
For all treatments involving tinting, eyelash glue and lash lift a patch test is required by my insjurance 24/48 hours beforehand.
Please arrive to any eye treatment appointment free from all water proof mascara and make up. Please be aware you need to keep lash extensions, lash lift and brow lamination dry and make up free for 24 hours. I will discuss after care with you and can send out written aftercare if this is easier for you.
All treatments are guaranteed for 48 hours including nails and lashes. After this time there will be a charge for repairs. You must send us a photo immediately showing us any concerns you have about any of our treatments. If you leave this longer than 3 days we will not offer any type of repair.
If you are having microblading please ensure you are happy with my work when you leave. There is no guarantee how skin will heal. If clients fail to follow aftercare this will affect the treatment outcome. You must tell me whilst the brows are healing if there is any problem. I can not be held responsible for fading issues once a few weeks have passed.
All clients are required to book online and pay a booking fee. You will be asked to sign to this effect .These are non refundable booking fees. If you give more than 48 hours notice and can not make your appointment you will be offered a voucher to spend another time.
• When becoming a client of Diva Beauty you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & Terms of Business.
• Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
• We will endeavour to respond to your e-mail enquires within 24 hours wherever possible.
• If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 10 mins late we may not be able to carry out your service and full cost will be charged
The Following Terms Apply To All Appointments Made.
• Bookings made online via our booking site take priority. We would prefer all clients to do this is possible.
• If you fail to show for the appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged at full cost.
• If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
• Course appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be deducted from course records.
Gift Vouchers And Pre-Paid Vouchers
Please check expiry date on prepaid treatments or vouchers
All vouchers are now online and can be used against your name when booking. These are valid for 6 months.
If you cancel or reschedule your booking within 24 hours Diva Lash and Brow Bar has the right to forfeit the gift certificate or voucher
Your Client Record Form
• You agree to keep your personal record held by the salon updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers. It is your responsibility to let me know about medications and ingredients in your skin care which could adversely effect your treatment with me. If your unsure please ask me as I am very knowledgable about this and can help ensure you can safely have treatment.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your booking or product is the price as set out on this website.
• You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
• All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.